About

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: Lace stickers

Hello! 

Sometimes you have to face your fears even if that means using stickers on your nails. I try to stay clear from them because my nail bed are very curved. Too be honest, it's more a mistake than bravery :) While I was browsing Lady queen site I was thinking they were water decals (which I like). You can imagine my surprise when I got them in the mail :) Nevertheless I think the final mani looks good ❤ I decided to go with a nude and black mix-and-match mani (are these skittles by definition?). Polishes I used are Essie Topless&barefoot and Essence Black is back. The downside of lace stickers is that they come in strips and you have to cut them yourself. It's a bit annoying but on the other hand it gives you unlimited options how to use them. The stickers itself are very thin and a bit stretchy so you can press them to the shape of your nail. They stick nicely to the nail, I added top coat out of habit and this mani lasted me the usual four days.

lace-nails-stickers-gradient-essie



lace-nails-stickers-gradient-essie

Essie Topless&Barefoot 2 coats + Essence Black is back + lace stickers + top coat
lace-nails-stickers-gradient-essie

lace-nails-stickers-gradient-essie

lace-nails-stickers-gradient-essie

lace-nails-stickers-gradient-essie

Lace stickers in Z-D161 black are available here for 4.51$ if any of you would want them :) 


You can also get 15% off your purchase with the code EDLC15

 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

10 comments:

  1. These are really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tole sem pa oboževala že na Facebooku. Zelo lepo je izpadlo vse skupaj, boš morala večkrat uporabiti kakšne nalepke, imaš res smisel za to.
    P.S. Imam tudi jaz ukrivljene nohte, in popolnoma razumem tvoje težave =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these nails r super on point <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, kazalec in sredinec sta mi waaaw! <3 Zelo lepo izpade. :) (Natalija)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...