About

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween mani (Nail2Express collaboration)

Hello! 

At the moment my nails would be Halloween appropriate on their own, broken and bruised :D Since I started my job at the beginning of this month my hands have taken a bit of a beating. All the breakage details go on my Instagram or Facebook page so check them out if you're feeling sadistic. But Halloween is my favourite holiday so I had to do a themed mani. This year I teamed up with the talented Katja from Nail2Express. Thanks again Katja for considering me, I'm truly flattered <3
Katja decided to go for black and gold theme (go check her mani here) and I went with a vampy theme.

For the base I used Essence Take my red away form Legends of the sky trend edition. Gradient was made with L'Oreal Laetitia and Essence Black is back. For the damask stamp I used my fave stamping plate MoYou Fashionista 07 and Konad Black.
 
I'm most proud of my middle finger :D This was my first attempt with acrylic paint and free-hand drawing. It's not perfect but I think it still looks good. I am currently still wearing this mani but it won't last on me till Halloween. I will probably do the same mani as last year, quick and easy (click)
  
halloween mani nails vampire fangs


halloween mani nails vampire fangs

halloween mani nails vampire fangs

halloween mani nails vampire fangs

halloween mani nails vampire fangs

Thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to check Katja's mani as well**

12 comments:

  1. Prekrasno strašljiva manikira! :) Sem vesela, da si sprejela ponudbo za sodelovanje. Upam, da nama uspe še kdaj priti skupaj na tak način. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovito :D vam zavidam vsem ki lahko naredite takle nail look :D sama še takega ombre efekta kot ga imaš na mezinčku in kazalcu ne znam naredit haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hvala <3 To vse pride z vajo, na youtubu maš ogromno enih enostavnih tutorialov. Če pa ne gre, so tudi "običajni" nohti lepi *.*

      Delete
  3. Great mani :-D Your nails are still gorgeous. :-D

    I checked the link - ouch - I hate when that happens to me :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I hate it too but what can you do, it's the nail cycle :D

      Delete
  4. amazeballs and i loves all the nails and guuurl acrlylic looks good on ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joj, ma kako imaš žilico za ustvarjanje, vsa čast! :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...