Catrice It's a very berry bash

22:40

Hello!
The color that absolutely screams Autumn is red ❤ Maybe that explains why I've been wearing it so much lately :) Catrice It's a very berry bash is a perfect example. This gorgeous red creme was a part of the Catrice goody bag we received at the Beautiful Blogger Meetup
 
I must admit I stayed clear of Catrice polish but It's a very berry bash might change that. The formula is amazing and it looks like they actually fixed the brush, which was the biggest problem for me.
It's a very berry bash is a dark plumy red, with thin yet pigmented formula. It's very glossy on it's own but I added fast drying topcoat
The lasting power is amazing as well. I've been super busy and I didn't have the time/will to change my polish. Luckily there was no need for it, on day 6 I only had some minor tipwear. Then I tore my nail and I had to remove nail polish so that I could glue my nail back together #GlueKeepsMyLifeTogether
If you're on a lookout for a staple Autumn polish then I strongly recommend It's a very berry bash.

Catrice It's a very berry bash 2 coats + top coat

Catrice It's a very berry bash swatch


Catrice It's a very berry bash swatch

Catrice It's a very berry bash swatch

Catrice It's a very berry bash swatch

Catrice It's a very berry bash swatch
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were gifted to me at Beautful Blogger Meetup. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Čudovit! Je takoj prišel na moj shopping list :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, čudovita rdeča je <3 Pa res so popravili čopiče, bo šlo tudi pri meni nekaj njihovih lakov na listo :D

      Delete
  2. It's a very pretty colour. I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kako lep odtenek! :O *in love* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tegale so pa res zadeli. Čudovit je. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lep odtenek! A je mogoče kaj podoben z Essie-Bahama mama? Ali je tisti precej bolj vijoličen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahama mama je temnejši in bolj vijoličen. Sta pa oba čudovita <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...