About

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review: nail polish/gel removing clips

Hello!

This is my second review of Lady queen products. I was very impressed with the stamping plate I showed you in my last post but unfortunately the second product didn't deliver.
Glitter looks great on nails but the removal....well we've all been there :) Usually I tackle the problem by using aluminum foil and acetone soaked pads. I've seen on a few blogs these plastic clips that substitute aluminum foil. I was very intrigued and happy when I saw them on Lady queen page. But unfortunately my happiness went away when I got them in the mail box :( As you can see, they are way too big and I would need huge pieces of cotton to make it work. On their page the clips looked a bit different on the photos, hey were different sizes which I think is weird. I really wanted this to work because the idea behind it is great.

Do any of you have a good experience with clamps like this?





Nail polish/gel removing clips are available here for 4.58$ if any of you would want them :) 

You can also get 15% off your purchase with the code EDLC15

 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

10 comments:

  1. I have never seen anything like it. I hope you can figure out a way to use them.

    x, Katja
    http://stylish-flower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try with cotton balls, maybe it will work :)

      Delete
  2. Noo, tej "clipsi" izgledajo crap. Rabiš takšne, ki RES dobro primejo prst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these before, but never tried them. Seems like one of those (many) things I would buy all excited and then never use. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be super excited about them if they would work :D

      Delete
  4. I've never used anything like this before! I always stick with the cotton wool and foil method! Never fails :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use the fol method because it's the only thing that works. I hate it though, it's so much hassle with cutting the foil and wrapping it, I hoped this clips would make everything easier :(

      Delete
  5. Maybe cotton would do some help. Your fingers are very beautiful so it's ok you should be picky about the tools. :)
    Thank you for introducing the little defect about it.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...