About

Monday, August 3, 2015

China glaze Frostbite

Hello!

What better time to wear China glaze Frostbite than Summer? :) It's a bit chilly ATM but I wore this in the middle of a heat wave.
This is one of my favourite China glaze shades, a metallic cobalt blue that has that "lit from within" feel. The formula is a bit tricky, the polish is quite sheer and you get bald spots. I have two thick coats on but looking at the photos, I could use a third coat too. Other than that, Frostbite is a winner in my book <3

China glaze Frostbite 2 coats + top coat 
china-glaze-frostbite-blue-metallic-swatch


china-glaze-frostbite-blue-metallic-swatch

china-glaze-frostbite-blue-metallic-swatch

china-glaze-frostbite-blue-metallic-swatch

The color looks a bit off in my lightbox so here are two photos made wth "normal" light:

china-glaze-frostbite-blue-metallic-swatch

china-glaze-frostbite-blue-metallic-swatch

Thanks for stopping by**

18 comments:

  1. Looks great! :)

    x, Katja
    http://stylish-flower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo - tega lepotca se pa spomnim. Je bil pravi hit pred leti. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, verjetno sem ga tudi jaz kupila v takratni vnemi :D Ga imam že grozno dolgo ampak imam toliko nesprobanih lakov da groza

      Delete
  3. I love Frostbite, it's such an amazing blue :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness so pretty! Definitely going to have to put this on my wishlist. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula can be a bit tricky but it's totally worth it! <3

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...