Review: Born pretty store spike studs

08:44

Hello!

Original title, yes I know :) I've been waiting to try out a mani using spike studs and Born pretty store kindly offered to send me some. I chose a dark silver ones but after doing this mani I kinda wish I picked the silver ones because these are almost too dark for black nail polish. I need to test them out with some neon pink too ❤

For this mani studs I used one coat of black polish and after it dried completely I put over a thin coat of Essence Gel nails at home Clear gel top coat. Before curing the gel polish with an UV light I placed the spikes on with a tweezers. This is a great way for securing any studs or rhinestones. The spike studs stayed on for a day and a half, then I slowly started losing them. I wouldn't say this mani is durable and perfect for daily wear but it's a great way to spice up your look for special occasions or just because you're feeling like it.

Kleancolor Madly black 1 coat + Essence  Gel nails at home Clear gel top coat + BPS spike studs
spike-stud-silver-black-nails-born-pretty-store-kleancolor-madly-black


spike-stud-silver-black-nails-born-pretty-store-kleancolor-madly-black

spike-stud-silver-black-nails-born-pretty-store-kleancolor-madly-black

spike-stud-silver-black-nails-born-pretty-store-kleancolor-madly-black

Nail spike studs (100 pieces) are available here for 4.33$ and you can browse for more nail art here 

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...