About

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review: Born Pretty Chameleon Nail Polish 205

Hello!

I feel like it's been ages since I updated my blog. Sometimes life get in the way and even though blogging is my favourite hobby it's still just a hobby. Sometimes I have to prioritize and currently finishing my degree is what I focus on. I'm still gonna blog cause I love it, post just might get a bit sparse from time to time. Now on to the good stuff - amazing nail polish!

Born Pretty Chameleon Nail Polish 205 is the last of the four products that I was sent by Born pretty store. It looks as amazing in the bottle as it does on nail <3 The polish has a strong purple to green shift with gold, orange and blue flashes. I could look at it for day, in fact I did since I didn't wanna take it off :) The polish itself is pretty sheer so I layered it over black. It truly is an amazing polish but in my opinion on the pricier side, 6 ml cost a bit under 13 €, which to me is a lot (Essence and Catrice girl here :) But if you can justify it, I say go for it!

Essence Fatal 2 coats + Born Pretty Chameleon Nail Polish 205 1 coat + top coat









 
video
 
Born Pretty Chameleon Nail Polish 205 is available here for 12.88$ and you can browse for more nail art here 
You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Res je super odtenek, fajn jim je uspel :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgoeus polish and amazing shift. I love these kind of polishes so much :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i really wish more drugstore brands would do them <3

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...