About

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Essence Arriba! Red corazon

Hello!

I was on the hunt for Essence Arriba trend edition cause Miss Shivers needed some products #Inathepolishbountyhunter As a bounty reward I got Essence Arriba Red corazon polish. I probably wouldn't get it for myself (I'm on a no buy anyway) because in the bottle it looks like a typical red shimmer at first glance. But there's much more to it and it'd actually pretty unique in my stash. Red corazon has a metallic base, filled with sparkles which makes it look crazy under strong light ❤ The consistency is a bit on the thick side but I still needed two coats.  Currently I'm still wearing it so I can't tell you how long lasting it is but it's looking good on its second day :)

Essence TE Arriba Red corazon 2 coats + top coat
essence-arriba-red-corazon-shimmer-polish-trend-edition


essence-arriba-red-corazon-shimmer-polish-trend-edition

essence-arriba-red-corazon-shimmer-polish-trend-edition

essence-arriba-red-corazon-shimmer-polish-trend-edition

essence-arriba-red-corazon-shimmer-polish-trend-edition



Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. I love a pretty shimmery red! I'm going to hunt through my stash this weekend because I'm in the mood to wear red again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have so many already but I always want more :D

      Delete
  2. Wow it's really pretty :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spicy Metallic. hehehe Love it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...