About

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Starry starry night

Hello!
Reader and a fellow blogger Lana from Lana's fairytale wished to see the starry pattern from BP-L 006 plate and who am I too say no :) To be honest I was eyeing that pattern too and since I already had my favourite blue on I just went ahead. The base is two coats of Kiko 336, a gorgeous electric blue. For stamping I used Essence Prince charming. I've read a few times that some bloggers had problems with it stamping but it worked ok with me. But this is where the fun began :) I have no clue what happened but the camera didn't want to show the stamping on pics. I kept looking at my nails and at the camera display window and I was just like can you not? Spoiler it did :) I tried a few other locations at my house but the result was not perfect. I did include one photo at the end so you can see how it actually looked :)So please keep this in minds as you look at the photos. The mani was gorgeous thought <3








Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

  1. OMG That is so beautiful! I love that Kiko blue! I've had my camera trick me like that with glitters and stuff. Can't see it until the pictures are on my computer. Stupid cameras... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So stupid hehe :D This Kiko polish is one of my faves <3 And I own about 5 dupes for it :D Obsessed with neon blue

      Delete
  2. Hvala! Zelo mi je všeč :D si bom verjetno naročila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni problema :) Meni je super platka, ker res dobiš veliko različnih vzorcev

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous blue and great stamping. They work so well together :-D

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...