Review: Owl mani

22:33

Hello!

Shorties! :) Spring time is here so I decided to do a Spring inspired mani using Born pretty store stamping plate that I was sent for reviewing purposes.

For the base I used 2 coats of OPI Pink Friday which is one of my fave bright yet pastel pinks. I worn it quite a few times but I don't think I ever showed it here on it's own. Ooops :) Pinkie and pointer finger both got a coat of Essence Bird of paradise with lovely pastel bar glitters. For the rest of nails I used Barry M Silver which is my go to silver polish for stamping and BP-54 stamping plate. How cute are the owls? <3
 



OPI Pink Friday 2 coats + Essence Bird of paradise 1 coat + Barry M Silver + BP-54 + top coat








BP-54 stamping plate is available here for 2.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 


You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Adorable <3 Obožujem te sovice, imam eno tudi na ovitku za telefon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Sove so kjut :) Na srečo so ful popularne in dobiš svašta zadev s sovami. Yay kapitalizem :D

      Delete
  2. Yah for spring! Great mani, I really love the owls they are just so cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Yaaas I'm so excited for spring :D

      Delete
  3. Lušno ;) Ful so mi všeč tele sovice <3 Pa barvna kombinacija mi je super =)
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! ^_^ Love that pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. preslatke *.*
    premda baš ne volim ove trakaste toppere, moram priznati da mi je ova kombinacija pun pogodak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Meni tudi niso nekaj ekstra, mislim da imam samo dva taka topperja :)

      Delete
  6. Super blog, sem vesela, da sem te našla + že sledim. ;)
    Drugače pa res luškani nohtki, sovice so top! <3

    Lp, Larisa
    http://girlof21st.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Ja res nas je veliko slovenskih blogerk, jst tud verjetno ne poznam vseh :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...