Review: Chevron nails

16:24

Hello!

Final product that I was sent from from Born pretty store is this gorgeous plate, BP-L 006. It even came in a little paper sleeve <3 I picked it out because it has big images so it's great for longer nails and it's also a great mix of animal prints, geometric shapes and smaller themed designs. 
For this mani I went with a chevron design, I've seen many manis like that created with the help of nail vinyls but I'm to lazy for that :) For the base I used Barry M Silver and Color club Beyond the mistletoe for the glitter nails or Essence Fatal. For stamping I used my trusted Konad Black (great stamping polish but a bitch to clean up). I wanted to add some extra bling to the black nails so I put a big hexagonal glitter on each nail but the glitters were weird and not visible under some angles. Oh well :) I think this was my first stamping over a glitter base and I really liked how the holo glitters looked with a glossy black contrast color <3


Barry M Silver 1 coat + Color club Beyond the mistletoe 1 coat + Essence Fatal 2 coats + Konad Black + top coat





 

A blurry photo to show the sparkles <3

BP-L 006 stamping plate is available here for 5.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 


You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. amazing *loves the sparkles* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta vzorec zgleda čudovito :) Bi še lahko naredila kakšen nailart z temi zvezdicami?
    Mislim, da bi prišlo zelo lepo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Seveda, si bom zapisala na seznam idej ;)

      Delete
  3. Great mani, I do love the stamping on the glitter :-D Looks wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! @_@ So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so perfect!! :)

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...