About

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Polish Alcoholic Half sack

Hello!

Today I have a special polish for you, my first Polish Alcoholic polish. I got it as a gift from my man for my birthday as he sneakily ordered 3 of them without my knowing. Description on their Etsy page says "Half Sack is a blackened blue base packed with fine blue to red duo chrome glitter and bright blue shimmer. Opaque in two to three coats, depending on application." Unfortunately the color shift was not visible on my nails but it's an amazing polish anyway. It was opaque in two coats and it was really smooth even before I put top coat on. The removal was surprisingly easy, I didn't need to use the foil method, I just held the cotton pad on my nails for a few seconds. Check out this blue beauty <3
 

Polish Alcoholic Half sack 2 coats + top coat








Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous blue. I like the little glitters. Looks fab on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I love how it looks outside when the sun hits it <3

      Delete
  2. omg That is so beautiful!! And such a sweet surprise! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...