About

Saturday, April 4, 2015

March favourites

Hello!

Here we go again, I managed to do another faves post. A bit late but oh well :)


Lets star with something random. I've been trying to reduce my caffeine intake so I started to drink more teas. Lord Nelson is a Lidl brand and I must say that these teas are amazing for such a low price (keep in mind that they're still teas in a bag and they can't compare to actual teas from tea stores). I think they're around 1.50€. They don't have the biggest selection of flavors so I only picked up Cherry kiss and Lemon & pepper so far. Both are super yummy and if you like tea, you should give them a go :)



Spring is a season for lighter scents (I'm a fragrance hoarder too) so I felt like the past month was my last chance for heavy sugary fragrances. My most used were Essence Vampire's love, Refan replica of Hypnotic poison and Hard candy Hard candy (broke the original bottle but managed to save some). They're all very sweet and I love them  <3



I've been reading a lot about oil cleansing and since my skin is on the dry side I decided to give it a go. Result? I'm obsessed <3 I've been using Vitaquell coconut oil and Balea Zarter reinigungsschaum. What I do is I take some coconut oil, melt it in the palms of my hands then rub it all over my face. It just melts the makeup and makes you look like a lovely panda :) After that I wipe everything off with a washcloth, dipped in some warm watter. If I had a light makeup day or no makeup on at all I end my night routine there, if I wore some heavy makeup I follow with Balea foam and some moisturiser. 



You know that feeling when you find a product that is perfect but it's not available in your country? I randomly picked up My body Meersalz peeling in Bipa, a drugstore in Austria. I think I payed around 3€ for a tub of 500 grams. This scrub is rough (just how I like them wink wink ) and leaves your skin feeling smooth as hell. It has no added oils so I need to follow up with some lotion but I don't mind. This really is a steal, I've used it 5 times and I still have more than half a tub. The only bad thing is that since it's a salt peeling it will burn if you have any scratches or cut on your body. Luckily my boyfriend visits Austria on a monthly basis and he already volunteered to be my cross boarder peeling smuggling mule <3



I'm one of those people that constantly buy lipsticks but the always wear pinks/nudes. This past month I've been trying to wear more colors on my lips. My go to lip products were Essence On the catwalk! and  Essence Wear berries! lipsticks and Essence A girl's dream lip liner. On the catwalk is a perfect everyday red, not too bright and not too dark. Wear berries! is unfortunately not available anymore. Such a shame since it's a lovely berry/purple shade. A girl's dream is from their new range of lip liners. It's super creamy so it can be easily worn as lipstick. I adore the shade, it's an interesting mix of red, pink and sometimes I even see a hint of coral in it. Last beauty fave is Essence Soo glow! cream to powder highlighter in Look on the bright side. As the name says it's in cream form but it transforms into powder as soon as you rub in on skin. There are two shades, a pink one which would look horrible on my skin tone and this one, with small gold shimmers. I like it because it stays on my skin nicely and can be buildable from light highlight to full on light ball. I do love me some Essence :)

 


My last fave is getting off  my ass and moving :) I'm in my last year of my masters which means I have classes, exams and I'm writing my thesis which means a whole lot of sitting and a whole lot of stressing. Working out really helps me keep my sanity :)


I feel like this post is all over the place but YOLO :)

Thanks for stopping by**

10 comments:

  1. Oh man I love that essence bottle. <3 So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's perfect <3 Too bad it's from an old limited edition cause it smells amazing too

      Delete
  2. Great photos of you :-D

    I must check my local Lidl, the Lemon & Pepper tea sounds good! I do like tea and have a cupboard full of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks :D You must try it, it's delicious <3 I drink it straight up without any sugar and it leaves the perfect spicey aftertaste <3

      Delete
  3. Jaz sem ista glede šmink :D Je pa ta Wear Berries ena mojih najljubših šmink, se mi zdi tak zelo nosljiv odtenek :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim da nas je kar nekaj hehe :D Na meni pride Wear berries precej vijolična, na eni kolegici pa zelo roza/naraven odtenek tako da je verjetno odvisno od tona kože. Je pa čudovit odtenek <3

      Delete
  4. Kokosovo olje for the win! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. uf, ja sam oduševljena ovim bipinim pilingom <3
    super da si ubacila i koju osobniju fotku, me like it :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa, najboljši <3 Hehe hvala, običajno objavljam bolj osebne stvar samo na instagramu

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...