About

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring leopard

Hello!

Yes, again with the title problems :) Spring is around the corner and I'm so excited so I went with some pastels/lighter colors. It's also been quite a while since I wore any animal prints so I decided to just combine the two. The bases are Essie Topless&barefoot and Essence Mojito green (solo swatch here). For the leopard spots I used Essence Mojito green, Essence Black is back and a crayon cause I couldn't find a dotting tool :)

Essie Topless&barefoot 2 coats + Essence Mojito green 2 coats + Essence Black is back + top coat






Awkwars both hands shot - I always alternate my skittle manis :)


Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. so very cool and the both hand alternation looks way cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani, I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kok dobr! A je ta essie v redni prodaji?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Veš da ne bi vedela, ta odtenek mam jst že ene 4 leta, dobila sem ga pa v giveaway-ju

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...