About

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Review: Neon stars with BP-11

Hello!

If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know that I broke my nail so I had to chop them all off :( I always get super emotional about it but after a few days I get back in the saddle and carry on with my normal life :) I still have two folders of photos with long nails because I have a week long gap between wearing a mani and posting about it. My nail broke on Saturday so today I was finally able to edit the pics *yes I know I'm a drama queen* 
What I'm showing you today is a mani using Models own Hedonist (for more manis using Hedonist click here) and Born pretty store BP-11 plate. Usually I'm a fan of baroque inspired stamping plates aka anything without straight lines because you have to be much more careful with lining the images. That is the main reason why I picked BP-11 when they offered me plates for review because I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit more. You can see that I struggled a bit on my ring finger with centering the design but hey, practice makes perfect :) To be honest this is not my favourite mani and I envisioned it differently in my head but I got quite a few compliments on it so I guess it's a matter of taste.


Models own Hedonist 2 coats + BP-11 + top coat






BP-11 stamping plate is available here for 2.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 


You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

10 comments:

  1. so cool <3 some1 is getting ready for a neon summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out pretty good! I can't hardly get anything to stamp right, I need a lot more practice. Sorry to hear about your nail break, I am growing out a patch right now....it was way to low into the nail bed so no choice...and I'd like to have some stamping area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 we all start somewhere and practice makes perfect :) ouch nails that break into the nail bed are the worst :( Mine nails are very hard and strong but they lack moisture so the free edge usually just snaps off in one piece

      Delete
  3. GYAH!! I need this plate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, buy aaaall the stamping plates :D

      Delete
  4. Kot sem že na IG napisala, noro lepo <3 Res mi je všeč. Sama se spravljam k učenju štempljanja že...uhuhuh...pa mi vedno zmanjka časa =P Potem pa samo občudujem manikure naokrog in se smilim sama sebi, ker jaz pa ne znam =P
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe hvala <3 Na začetku gre res počasi samo ko se pa navadiš, si pa ne dva tri konec. Važno je, da imaš dobre lake (oziroma dovolj pigmentirane), ostale pa pride s prakso tako da kar poskusi in pokaži :)

      Delete
  5. Great nail art! :-)

    I always hate cutting my nails :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Yup, it's the worst :( But my nails grow super fast so I'm very lucky

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...