About

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Make it golden, Kiko!

Hello!

I'm back to baby claws w00p w00p :) I'm really happy that my nails grow fast. To celebrate this little event I decided to use one of my all time favorite Kiko 336 Blu elettrico (already shown here) which you can see is a vibrant electric blue <3 To add some sparkle I sponged some Essence Make it golden (unfortunately discontinued long ago) and put on a thick coat of top coat.
Hope you like this combination as much as I did <3 


Kiko 336 Blu elettrico 2 coats + Essence Make it golden + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

14 comments:

  1. waa so cool and the blue is so vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ane? Tale Kiko ga seka pa boljšo formulo mi ma kot Grumpy <3

      Delete
  2. Hud ja tale Kiko :D in celotna manikura me je super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. takšen moder lak sem nosila dva poletja zapored <3 *.* prelep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uf to pa pri meni ne bi šlo, po parih dneh bi iste barve je že kriza :) Mam pa ene pet odtenkov take modre, to pa gre skoz :D

      Delete
  4. This is a really stunning blue, I love it. The gold is such a great addition :-D

    You are lucky your nails grow quickly, mine do too! I'm eternally grateful of that :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my fave shade of blue and gold only makes it better <3
      Yes, they grow like crazy :) I'm not complaining. Luckly I love long nails otherwise I'd go made (I hate filing nails)

      Delete
  5. odlična kombinacija, blago tebi s brzorastućim noktima :D

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...