Essence Live, laugh & party

08:54

Hello!

Essence Live, laugh & party has been on my to swatch list since October, I work super fast :) I've seen swatches of it over white and purple bases but since I like how it looks in the bottle I went with the purple. For the base I used and oldie, Essence Passion for fashion which was a mistake :) The polish itself is great but it's a blurple and therefore impossible to photograph it. My photos turned out way too blue. Moving on to the topper, it has a very thick and jelly consistency so I sponged it on to prevent thick coats. If you're not familiar with this technique, you put glitter polishes in a sponge (same you use for gradients). The base polish gets absorbed into the sponge and the glitters stay on the surface. It's a super practical thing for sparse glitters. I did "one coat" of that and added one additional "normal" coat cause I like the glitter trapped in jelly look.


Essence Passion for fashion 2 coats + Essence Live, laugh & party + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. HIHI I am so glad that even u the master swatch queen is having problems with taking a photo of this color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept yelling "bitch you're not blue, stop being blue" while taking pics :D

      Delete
  2. It's a gorgeous glitter! I was lucky enough to get this end of last year! Not tried it yet...story of my life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it :) One day we will swatch it all, right? ;)

      Delete
  3. I love nail polish essence. Also they´ve adoreables nail polish LE . I like the contrast of the base color with Essence Live , laugh & party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 I'm a huge Essence fan too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...