About

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Essence Cinderella TE Prince charming

Hello!

When Essence released Cinderella promo photos I wasn't really impressed/didn't think I'd need anything. But one thing did caught my attention and that was Essence Cinderella TE Prince charming, a metallic blue nail polish. It left some brush strokes and it bubbled on me but its just so damn pretty <3 I have to try it for stamping, let's hope it will work.

Essence Cinderella TE Prince charming 2 coats






Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. KOOOK je hud, kako sem pa tega spregledala :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni švoh ane? :D Mislim, da bi jih v DM-u še mogli met

      Delete
  2. GYAH! Bubbles -_- It is still very pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate bubbles but what can you do :D Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. It's really pretty - I like the colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I like the color too, if it's not gonna work for stamping I'm still gonna get some use out of it :D

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...