About

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Juicy love tape

Hello!

Nail art blog post tittles give me the worst problems ever :) Ok maybe not the worst but still #FirstWorldProblems I never really got into the nail tape thing, I always admired tape manis but they seemed like too much hassle. Let me tell you, they really are a pain in the ass but the end result is well worth it. For the base I used my very much loved Essence Juicy love and then layered Kleancolor Matte black on top with the help of nail tape. Sealed everything with top coat and I was good to go :)

Essence Juicy love 1 coat + Kleancolor Matte black 1 coat + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Great mani. I do like these colours together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, black and red are always a great choice :)

      Delete
  2. Zelo mi je všeč ta dizajn:) Sem jaz tudi že preizkusila z Essence trakci, pa mi nikoli ne uspe, da bi jih namestila enako na vseh nohtih:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Joj ne govori, te trakci so taka muka :D Men se je na koncu že vse limalo skupi :D

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...