About

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Coffee mani

Hello!

I've been feeling pretty shitty the past few days and I have a mani to match :) I think it's nice to show less successful attempts too, bloggers are only humans and our nails don't always come out perfect.
The problem with this is:
1. I hate brown colors on nails but I went with a brown theme for the original coffee look
2. Plate has big, delicate images with lots of thin lines
3. I don't have a brown polish that would be great for stamping (go check point 1 again)
I still committed to it and wore this mani for full four days but probably only because i felt so sick nail polish was the last thing on my mind :)

Essence Movin' on 2 coats + Essence Mystic lilac + eBay stamping plate + top coat





Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Aw I like it. Hope you feel better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I feel much better now :)

      Delete
  2. I actually really like this mani, such a cool idea! My obsession with coffee means these are perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Nice to see a fellow coffee obsession buddy :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww....this is soooo pretty! Love the colors used and the coffee design is so cool. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your mani, it's lovely :-D

    Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm getting back on my feet, can't keep a player down :)

      Delete
  5. Se strinjam s tabo glede rjave barve :), ampak manikura je pa čist awesome! (ni življenja brez kave, hehe)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...