About

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Barry M Pink flamingo

Hello!

I have no clue what's happening to me but I'm starting to crave spring and summer. I hope some bright colored nails will do the trick :) Barry M Pink flamingo is a gorgeous creamy coral with strong pink undertones (or should I say pink with some orange in it). The formula is great and it caused me no problems. Can't wait to wear this in the summer as a pedi <3

Barry M Pink flamingo 2 coats + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! @_@ This is what I had hoped SC Daredevil was going to be like. Sadly, it is not. Pink Flamingo is definitely going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend, the color is gorgeous and the formula is great too :)

      Delete
  2. Lol I'm craving summer for the sun so I can dig out the holos ;-)

    Lovely pink, Barry M make sure good polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...