Sweater weather

14:14

Hello!

My computer is back and 'm back to posting yay :) This year winter has been crap so far, it only snowed once. If I can't have winter outside, I'm gonna have it on my nails and what says winter more than comfy thick sweaters <3 I went for a greyish mixed mani, glitter is Milani Silver dazzle and the creme is Essence Got a secret. Sweather stamps were made with Essence Moonless night and Born pretty stamping plate 30. Hope you like it as much as I did :)

Milani Silver dazzle 2 coats + Essence Got a secret 2 coats + Essence Moonless night + BP30 + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice mani and I like the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 This silver glitter is one of my all time faves

      Delete
  2. So cool!!! Loving the glitter! And the stamping. And the colors. ^_^ All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tale kombinacija mi je pa čisto nora! Waaaw, top =)
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com
    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, love the combo! Fantastična manikura, čeprav se glede te oblike nohtov še zmeraj ne morem odločit, če mi je všeč ali ne. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Oblika ni ravno za vse, jaz se se čisto "našla" v njej :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...