About

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: Alice in Wonderland

Hello!

Today I have a fun mani for you inspired by Alice in Wonderland. I got these water decals to test from Born pretty store and I immediately knew what to do with them :) For the base I used Yes Love 337 which is an amazing white, cheap and opaque in two easy coats.
This is also Miss Gins Bday inspired mani (she's celebrating her birthday today, go show her some love :)


 Yes Love 337 + BPS water decals + top coat






Water decals are available here for 3.89$ and you can browse for more nail art here 

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...