About

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Review: Born pretty store studs

Hello!
If you follow me on instagram you probably already saw the package Born pretty store sent me.
Next couple of posts will be sponsored but my reviews will be honest as always.
First thing that caught my attention were these iridescent pearl and black studs. I love the fact that you get a great variety, 2 colors and 3 different shapes. After closer inspection I also noticed that the color shift varies, combinations are green orange, purple blue, green pink..


I did two manis with them, a light and a dark one. The studs lasted great on the nails (with the help of a top coat), but as the top coat chipped of studs, it took the iridescent layer with it and the studs became plain black/pearl.

Essence Movin' on + Rival de Loop Glitter Sensation 03 + top coat



Wet'n'wild Darkest hour + top coat



Studs are available here for 3.50$ and you can browse for more nail art here 
You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10


Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

  1. Nice studs and I like what you've done with them. The second lot look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the second one too :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! I love the dark mani. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last mani is a pretty one. I like the studs used and the nail color too.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...