Review: Born pretty store QA95 stamping plate

21:35

Hello!

Here we go, last Born pretty store product of the bunch. QA95 stamping plate was on my wishlist for quite some time and since it's science related, I just couldn't pass it :) I borrowed this photo from their link cause I suck at taking normal pics of plates. You can see it full of different formulas, a flask and a structure (I feel a bit ashamed but at the moment I have no clue what that is :) I wanted it to look like a blackboard (green where I live) so I went with a matte, shimmery base (you can see the beautiful Veruschka here on it's own). The plate is etched very nicely, the only problem is that the images are very close together which makes isolating single images a bit hard. Other than that a pleasure to work with.


Zoya Veruschka 2 coats + Stargazer Chrome 232 + QA9095







QA95 stamping plate is available here  for 2.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 
You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh wow this is such a cool plate! I love your stamping with this :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your mani reminds me to Breaking Bad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

      Delete
  3. That is so awesome!! I have to get that plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 The quality is great too, I strongly recommend :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...