Review: Bat wing glitter with Essence Oh my glitter!

23:22

Hello!
Such a long and catchy title, I know :) I knew I needed this adorable Born pretty store bat glitter in my life the second I laid my eyes on them. They're glitters that are black and shaped like a bat = sold :) Unfortunately, the glitters are quite big and my nails curved so the placement of them on my nails was a bit of a struggle. I decided to pair them up but sadly that masks them up a bit. But as long as I know I'm wearing bats on my nails, I'm good :)
For the base I used Essence Oh my glitter!, gorgeous shimmery purple but quite a diva, I needed three coats and I still wasn't totally happy with the opacity.
All in all, the end effect was great <3

Essence Oh my glitter! 3 coats + Born pretty bat glitter + top coat







Bat glitters are available here in 12 different colors for 1.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 
You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Čudovito! Prav lep vzorec je nastal iz teh netopirjev:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous looking Essence and I like those bats <3 I must admit I'm a fan of bats. Looks good :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I adore bats too, they're so cute and tiny :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow!! That is such an awesome effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute! Love the base color used and the bat design is so cool! Great job and great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...