About

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Glow up already or I'm movin' on!

Hello!

Oh sometimes the tittles really do write themselves :)
Just a quick post today, I'm tired as hell and I'm looking forward to 12 hours of lab work and classes *double yay* I usually don't get too festive around this time of the year so I don't know what got into me with this mani. Kinda embarrassing but I rocked this on my toes too :) I used OPI Glow up already!, gold based glitter with red, pink, green and blue sparse glitters in it and Essence Movin' on, my go to nudish shade. I also added gold studs cause why not.

That's it for today, hope we all have super productive day tomorrow :)

OPI Glow up already! 2 coats + Essence Movin' on 2 coats + top coat







Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. These 2 go so well together. That glitter is very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuuu... aaaa! Ful lepa manikura! A se tega od OPI še da dobit, al je bil iz kake kolekcije, ki je ni več?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh hvala <3 Tole je staro že kake 4 leta, se ga pa verjetno dobi še na kakšnem Amazonu ali Ebayju

      Delete
  3. Very cool! It's festive, but not disgustingly so. ;) Classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I like your description :) Thanks <3

      Delete
  4. Lepa manikura :) Mislim, da sem se mogoče malo zaljubila zdaj v tega Opija :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Če te kaj potolažim, gre za precej neobstojen lak ;)

      Delete
  5. Glow Up Already, so pretty ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that glitter... dying here!!!

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't die :D Glitter is always so fun! :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...