About

Saturday, November 29, 2014

P2 Opulent

Hello!

Long week no post :) I had a busy week so I put blogging on the side track but I'm back with this little beauty <3 P2 Opulent is a black sand polish packed with green glitter. In the bottle it looks like a green purple duochrome but the effect is not visible on the nail. Still pretty :) It took two coats to get it opaque. I was also amazed by it's durability, I had it on for 6 day and it also survived swimming with minor tip damage. Strongly recommend :) 
 
P2 Opulent 2 coats






Thanks for stopping by**

11 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty sandy - love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovito. Zelo zelo lep odtenek:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I super like the color for I find it unique but very classy on nails. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 It really is an amazing polish

      Delete
  4. fantastičan je *.*
    koji broj nosi, nisam ga vidjela na službenoj stranici?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P2 Sand style 090 Opulent, mogoče je šel iz prodaje :(

      Delete
    2. izgleda ;(
      ali hvala svejedno :D

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...