About

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Essence Juicy love

Hello!

Whether you think a bright red polish is classy or thrashy, I'll take it everyday <3 It's powerful and feminine.
I'm wearing Essence Juicy love and let me tell you, Essence did it again. This polish is superb in terms of quality. The formula is fantastic and I only needed one coat to achieve full opacity. The brush was fairly decent too. If you're looking for a bright red polish, I say give this one a go <3

Essence Juicy love 1 coat + top coat







Thanks for stopping by**

8 comments:

  1. Classy - always classy ;-)

    This is gorgeous. I picked it up a few days ago - so glad I did :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ;) This really is a great polish, for the price of 1,69€ you can't go wrong :)

      Delete
  2. Holy cow one coat?! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo lepa, živahna rdeča barva. Super za zimo! =)
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, idealni odtenek za ta čas :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...