About

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Essence Good girl bad girl LE Caught in the middle

Hello!

As you can see, there's been a small change in my nails. I broke two a few days ago and to be honest, I'm still not over it :( I had them long for quite a few months now and I'm really not used to shorties. But oh well, they will grow eventually. Now to the good stuff: Essence Good girl bad girl LE finally came out! I really wanted Essence Caught in the middle nail polish with leather effect. It's a black sand polish with a twist, instead of just glitter in contains shards in various colors. I love how it looks in the bottle and on the nails. This was two coats, the formula is not the best but still manageable. The polish is very thick because of the glitters and shards, but the base is very jelly. Also, cleanup is practically impossible. In the end, I still think this polish is worth the hassle <3

Essence Good girl bad girl LE Caught in the middle 2 coats






Thanks for stopping by**

18 comments:

  1. Uuu je krasen! Zdaj mi je zal, da ni pritegnil prej moje pozornosti;)
    Pa lepa nova oblika nohtov!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Škoda, mogoče ga pa še kje najdeš ;)

      Delete
  2. ooooo, sad ga definitivno moram nabaviti, ludo izgleda *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your nails, it isn't easy adjust to shorties...But I'm sure they'll grow fast! Thanks for swatching this polish, I was really curious to see the various effects in real life. This "textured" is quite strange, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't easy but we have no choice :) The texture looks even cooler in real life, they really did a great polish <3

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty color! Good luck growing your nails back out. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sem včeraj takoj letela v DM, pa v Kranju še ni bilo niiiiič. Zelo je lep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Jaz sem ga v Kranju dobila v Mullerju ;)

      Delete
  6. The colour is lovely and the effect is really weird, but I do like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Yeah I like the effect too but it's probably not gonna be everyone's cup of tea :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Meni tudi, šele po prvih swatchih sem se zagrela, promo fotke so bile bolj take :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...