About

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gold topped Red romance

Hello!

Today I have another Fall inspired post - the ultimate Fall topper polish. Gold flakes were all the rage last Fall when cheaper gold flake toppers came to the market. I was lucky enough to snatch Essence Steel-ing the scene from the Metal glam collection
I paired it with another Essence polish, Red romance from the Dark romance collection.    
This is a great polish, it's matte so it dries instantly and is super pigmented. It also has a great brush (I know you can still make them right Cosnova ;)
As a side note, this mani lasted me a whooping 7 days with minimal chipping! Usually polish chips or I get bored with it but I didn't even want to take this one off <3 I think my new top coat could have something to do with it, I need to test it out more and then I'll do a review.

Essence Red romance (1 coat) + Essence Steel-ing the scene gold topper (1 coat) + top coat








Thanks for stopping by**

11 comments:

  1. Lepa jesensko-zimska kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 days! WOW!

    This is a nice colour and I like the topper: -)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stayed on like gelish! :) Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. So pretty! The red and gold really work well together. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the combo too <3

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colour, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totalno zmagovalna kombinacija <3

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...