Review: Born pretty store water decals (Galaxy cat nails)

11:17

Hello!

Can I just start this by saying this is probably my favourite manicure ever? It has cats and it has space, what else beside coffee would you need?
I've been eyeing these cute animal water decals for a while. There's no other way to do cat decals other than match them with galaxy nails so that's exactly what I did. If you like the idea, go check out OMG cats in space

Decals are great, the quality of the print is good, hey don't tear and they lay nice and flat on the nail. You get a great variety of cute cats, dogs, ducks, bows and flowers so the mani options are endless.
 
Nail decals are available here for 3.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 
You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10



Polishes used for galaxy nails:


Cats in all their glory <3





Thanks for stopping by** 
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thats one crazy web page - maybe I show my age but no clue whats the point :) The nails are pretty thou <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need for a point, it's cats. In space ;) Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. What a great website - love it. Cats, coffee and maybe some cake or more cats? ;-)

    These decals are lovely and I really like your design :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cake in a shape of a cat :D Thank you <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...