About

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Polish yer hooves Zombie cow blood

Hello!
Today I'm gonna show you Polish yer hooves nail polish Zombie cow blood (love the name, very fitting). It's a green scattered holo, a bit sheer like most holos are so I put it over a green base (2 coats of Essence Check me out). Ths would be a great Halloween option <3 It's been a while since I wore green nails so this sparkly polish was quite a refreshment.
I got this polish from miss Gin and in case you don't know (like I didn't), Polish yer hooves is a small indie brand, you can check their Facebook page and their store






 

Thanks for stopping by**

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cool i need to get mine on my nails ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks amazing - holos <3 and the name is cool too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute polish, I agree <3

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...