About

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summertime checkout

Hello!

Remember the Summer of 2012 on my blog? I'm doing a similar break this year too. Between work, exams, lab work for my thesis there's really not much time for anything else. I'm not a quitter but I'm not gonna pretend I'm this super pefect person, who can have it all under control.
I will still polish my nails and I'll probably do a collage for each month just like I did in 2012. I hope I'll see you all again in Fall, take care and polish your nails <3

Thanks for stopping by**

4 comments:

  1. Nadam se da ces imat produktivno ljeto :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srečno in velik uspeha pri delu & izpitih :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy and see you in a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break! (^_^)"/"

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...