About

Monday, April 14, 2014

Heart shaped nails

Hello!
essence to show you today! It's the TE called Rebels that is  in stores in April and May 2012.

This collection is made of 4 semi-matte nail polishes with a "latex effect" and 1 top coat.
I used 2 coats of polish for every shade except for 04 rebelizer for which I used 3 coats. Of course, I didn't use any top coat.
l-r: 01 mauve like a rockstar, 02 rebel delight
- See more at: http://www.nailderella.com/2012/04/essence-te-rebels-swatches-and-review.html#sthash.oXf2B5SZ.dpuf

essence to show you today! It's the TE called Rebels that is  in stores in April and May 2012.

This collection is made of 4 semi-matte nail polishes with a "latex effect" and 1 top coat.
I used 2 coats of polish for every shade except for 04 rebelizer for which I used 3 coats. Of course, I didn't use any top coat.
l-r: 01 mauve like a rockstar, 02 rebel delight
- See more at: http://www.nailderella.com/2012/04/essence-te-rebels-swatches-and-review.html#sthash.oXf2B5SZ.dpuf
I got inspired by a past Illamasqua collection and decided to do some hearts <3

Essence Rebels TE Rebel Delight
Essence Legends of the Sky TE Take my red away
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers 2013 Darkest Hour
rebel delight






Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. OMG We totally didn't get that color in the Legends of the Sky collex when it came here. *pouts* I hate that they do that....

    Super awesome hearts. I love the black ones most. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's a shame, it's a gorgeous red and the formula is really good too :( Thanks you, I loved wearing these nails :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...