About

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Essence Got a secret and QA57/winter mani

Hello!

I've been a bad bad blogger lately :) I've just been so busy with my uni/lab work cause I started working on the practical part of my thesis again. That also means wearing latex gloves and manicures chipping left right and center :( And that explains why I'm showing you a Winter mani that I wore in February now :)

2 coats of Essence Got a secret
Born pretty QA57 stamping plate
Konad Black





Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Ful lepi. :) Te pa razumem glede nohtov, moji so tudi tako kratki trenutno, da fotkanje novih manikur ne bo možno par tednov, pa ravno sedaj, ko je pomlad in sem pri voljo za pomladne manikure. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Oh škoda, upam da ti čmprej zrastejo na željeno dolžno :)

      Delete
  2. nice mani :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! That is super cute!! I always skipped over that plate because the images are kind of hard to see on the thumbnail pic. lol It's in my cart now waiting for my next ordering spree. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, it's gorgeous <3 I managed to snatch it during january sales :)

      Delete
  4. pretty and simple - i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's look awesome.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ! your nails look amazing ! I love it :))

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...