About

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's day mani

Hello!

Here we go again, Valentine's day :) Some love it, some hate. If you like the idea, you should go check out this post over at Živa (Nothin' fancy. Really) and check out her awesome Valentine project.  If you don't, scroll down for a funny anti-Valentine's day video :)
Now I know some people don't like the combination of red and pink but I think it looks good.

OPI Pink Friday
Kleancolor Metallic red
BM-421







Don't watch this video if you get easily offended (I laughed my ass off :)


Thanks for stopping by**

8 comments:

  1. Luštna manikura. :)

    Haha, video je dober, sem se kar nasmejala. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG That video was hilarious, and I pretty much agree. I never liked the idea of Valentine's Day. Every day should be Valentine's Day. ;) That said, super cute mani!! The stamping came out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you thought it was funny too :) Thanks for your lovely comment <3

      Delete
  3. lol dobar video, hvala na linku, obićno i nemam vremena tražiti stvari koje će me nasmijati :D
    manikura ti je preslatka... premda meni baš ne liči na tebe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Za Valentinovo imam pa tudi jaz roza nohte :)

      Delete
  4. Lol at video :D Luštna manikura.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...