About

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Catch of the month: December

Hello!

My first NY resolution: no more buying nail polish! But I think we all know how most resolutions go :) Let's see how I did in December.


A fellow blogger Dolores from Colorful bottle went to Germany and brought me these beauties:
- P2 Sand style 020 Lovesome
- P2 Sand style 030 Seductive
- P2 Sand style 060 Strict
- P2 Sand style 080 Lovely
- P2 Sand style 090 Opulent



I won a giveaway at Chesters drawers and got sent some polishes for review:
- H&M Wintersky
- P2 Before sunrise
- Stargazer UV Pink
- Stargazer Chrome 234
- Ingrid 280



I bought some myself:
- Essence Rebels TE Rebel delight
- Essence Snow white TE Bashful
- Essence Oh my glitter!
- Essie Toggle to the top



And was gifted some (I have the best friends wink wink Gin):
- Wet'n'wild Fantasy makers Darkest hour
- Shimmer Lorene
 -Silly Lily polish no name polish (from Just 4 fun mini collection)
- Rainbow polish Lollipop

 


Randoms:
- Bundle monster 2013 plates
- P2 nail polish thinner
- cute Halloween nail files (thanks Gin)
- Bundle monster BM 323 plate  (again courtesy of Gin :))
. Nailways holidays plate (won in a FB giveaway)


Thanks for stopping by**

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, can't wait to try them out :)

      Delete
  2. odličan ulov, jako mi se sviđaju lakovi koje ti je Dolores donijela, essence bashful i essie toggle to the top su mi predivni <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG So much pretty polish! @_@ Would love to get my hands on some Star Gazers. The chromes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm such a lucky girl :) The chromes are great for stamping

      Delete
  4. Those P2 sand style polishes are going to look amazing! I love textured polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't wait to try them :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...