Review: Born pretty eyelashes

00:32

Hello!

Born pretty store sent me some products a while ago (I already wrote about water decals and nail stickers), including fake eyelashes. I haven't tried any kind of fake lashes before so I decided to give them a try.
Also, mad props to ladies who run beauty blogs, I have no clue how you take such great photos of your eye makeup looks.


Lashes #1: great "natural" looking lashes, not too dramatic but still noticeable, I'll probably wear them for New Years eve


Lashes #2: not very natural lashes, but very fun :)


Lashes #3 : dramatic thick black lashes <3


Lashes #4: unfortunately I can't find the lashes on Born pretty store anymore but you can get similar ones here. These were so sparkly, they'd be great for a festive look

Two sets of lashes came with glue that works pretty well. When I first applied the lashes they did kinda bothered me but after 10 to 15 minutes I got used to them and didn't feel them much anymore.
All in all, fake lashes aren't as scary as I thought they'd be. Obviously I will need more practice applying them but for a first try I think I did quite well :)

Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Same lepe trepalnice, sploh prve in tretje so mi všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Meni so tudi te dvoje super, sploh ker so najbolj nosljive

      Delete
  2. I think I like #3 the best. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koliko krasnih lookov. <3
    Tretje so mi najbolj všeč, zato ker bi pasale v vsakemu looku, ki ga delam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Te tretje so res krasne ja, pa take nevtralne za vse mejkap look-e

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...