About

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 review: My favorite manicures

Hello!

Damn time flies fast! I can't believe 2013 is almost over as corny as it sounds. I prepared this post as a little trip down the memory lane for you and for me too, to see what I've done to my  nails this year.


I picked one manicure for each month that I liked best:






January
Gin Shivers B-day mani



February
Frankenpolish: The Tell-Tale Heart 



March
Catrice Sky and snow



April
Missha Lucid nail polish Dazzling 06



May
Golden rose Jolly jewels 107



June
Galaxy nails #2



July
Uma cosmetics From Uma with love



August
Models own Artstix Blibble



September
Essence Don't bite me - kiss me



October
Every demon wants its pound of flesh 



November
Born pretty store Feather water decals 



December
Keep my heels on high, ride or die


There, 2013 all finished, I am ready for 2014. I would like to thank each and everyone of my readers for commenting and supporting me and my little hobby. I wish you all the best in the upcoming year and all the polishes your hearts desire :)

Thanks for stopping by**

9 comments:

  1. Oktobska je za dol past lepa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Je pa čisto preprosta za naredit

      Delete
  2. Dobra izbira, me je pa tale od marca čisto navdušila, pa vidim, da je bil lak LE. Škoda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :)
      Ja, ta je bl res čudovit, mogoče bodo pa dali ven kaj podobnega :)

      Delete
  3. tvoj frankenpolish je zmagovalen :)) (ostale so tudi seveda čudovite)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galaxy 2 su mi najbolji od ovih :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dobra zbira, pa res enostavni za naredit :)

      Delete
  5. odličan izbor, posljednji su mi najupečatljiviji :D

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...