About

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Transgenic animal stamping

Hello!

My nails are getting longer again again so it's my last chance to do some fun stamping on them before they become too long. And what's better than animal prints? Two animal prints :)
For the base I used Essence Redvolution, the perfect bright red that is opaque in one thicker coat and then stamped over with Konad Black special polish and a Konad m78 plate. I had some troubles with it cause the design didn't want to transfer all that nicely but in the end it looked ok :)






Thanks for stopping by**

10 comments:

  1. It looks perfect! I don't think I'd have the patience to even attempt stamping :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should give stamping a try, it really doesn't take much time

      Delete
  2. bojica je prekrasna, odlično sve skupa izgleda <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krasno. Mislim, da imam paleto s tem vzorcem tudi jaz, jo bo treba spet uporabiti. :D

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...