About

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Once you go great you never go good

Hello!

Last animal print nails  swear :) This time I went for a darker skittles version. For the base  used Manhattan 1010N. I stamped my pinky and thumb with konad m78 and Essence Piece of forever (ugly on it's own but great for stamping). Ring finger and pointer got a gold stud and on my middle finger I put Essence Steel-ing the scene gold topper (I'm sure you haven't seen any manis with it :)
I loved how dark yet still flashy these nail were, I am also warming up to skittle nails :)






Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Black and gold is such a classic combination and you've made it fun! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a classic combo but you can do so much with it. I'm glad you like it, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Zlata in črna sta res odlična kominacija. Zelo mi je všeč, kako si to skombinirala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. odlična kombinacija = odlična manikura :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uau, res noro hudo! Izjemno lepe nohtke maš :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...