About

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Catrice Rocking royals TE Royal blue

Hello!

When I first saw promo shots for Rocking royals I wasn't too impressed because I thought that the polishes will be shiny. Then I saw first swatches and they were matte/suede. Since I don't own much suede polishes (i any) so I decided to get the blue one, Royal blue.
This polish is a dream to apply and by dream I mean a nightmare. I think it's the combination of the Catrice brush and very thick consistency which if I remember correctly is pretty usual for suedes. It's very pigmented, opaque in one coat it's gonna be good for stamping. The clean up was a disaster, the polish didn't want to dissolve in acetone so you can  imagine how hard it was to get it off my nails. I got tip wear within hours but after that the polish stayed on ok.
I would recommend this polish to you if you like the color (I think it's gorgeous) and if you wanna expand your collection with suede finishes and are willing to work with them :)

Ans a side note: I have a Facebook page now (yes, I caved in :) You can check it out here






Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Prekrasna barva, taka ice queen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa res, super bo za zimo. Hvala :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't have any clean up issues :( And why does it look completly different then my swatches? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's the different light? Dunno :(

      Delete
  3. Tudi jaz sem ga kupila :) Bo dober za kakšen nail art ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sem videla tvoj swatch, v bistu sem ga samo zaradi tebe kupila :) Za štempljat bo dober :)

      Delete
  4. uopće ne izgleda loše... premda mrzim kad lak ne ide s nokta, ali zato se treba sjetiti peel off baze ili upotrijebit foliju ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz tudi. Bo kar folija, peef off mi poškoduje nohte :(

      Delete
  5. Ful lepa barva, si nisem mislila, da si bom kupila kaj iz te kolekcij, sam me je premamilo pol v trgovini. Sem pa zelo razočarana nad obstojnostjo :( Meni se je kar celi lak krušil iz nohtov še isti dan, ko sem ga nanesla :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res škoda, ker barva je pa čudovita <3

      Delete
  6. Krasna barva in waw,kaki nohti :) Popolno.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...