About

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blast from the past: OPI Siberian nights

Hello!

I decided to do new series from time to time - Blast form the past (yes I am original :). As the name says I'm gonna show you  polishes that you've already seen here on my blog but with better photos :) 
First one is OPI Siberian nights (original post here if anyone needs a laugh). I remember how fast it chipped on me the first time I wore it but this time I was pleasantly surprised. It could be a different top and base coat but I'm not complaining either way.
This was three coats, the polish has an almost jelly texture so you can see some bald spots which weren't so visible in real life. Color isn't anything unique, a deep blackened purple but I have a soft spot for black and almost black nail polish <3 I don't know what changed but I like this polish a lot more now than I did in my first post.






Thanks for stopping by**

14 comments:

  1. pretty color <3 but 3 coats for that dark color that suxx :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice purple :) booo for the bald spots ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wish it was more opaque too

      Delete
  3. Kakšno vprašanje je to, "kaj se je spremenilo" - pamet te je srečala, lol, tole je prekrasen lak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barva tega laka je res prekrasna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je, samo 3 plasti bi verjetno marsikoga odvrnile :)

      Delete
  5. fantastična boja, čak joj ne zamjeram ni ta tri sloja ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think your first post was that bad. Looks a lot brighter in this one, though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...