Kiko 255 Viola microglitter

23:45

Hello!

Today I'm showing you an oldie, Kiko 255 (also known as Viola microglitter).  Actually I showed it before in the beginning of my blogging (not so glamorous photos here :) I was kinda on the fence about showing you the same polish again but I really wanted to wear it again and do some better photos of it. The thing with me is that I'm not s serial swatcher, I don't do swatching marathons. I only show you manicures that I wear in real life so it gets weird when I'm really feeling a certain nail polish.  If you are a blogger too, what do you do in this type of situations? And for readers, do you mind seeing the same polish more than once?

Two coats of gorgeousness <3






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Lep lak je lep lak, pa če ga 1000x vidim =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam :) Moram še malo premislit, kako bom v prihodnje

      Delete
  2. Omg, prečudovit! Pa jaz če nosim kak lak, ki je že objavljen (pa da ni nek nail art), ga pač ne objavim, razen če pač hočem objaviti boljše fotke, kot npr ti tule :)
    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I think about doing reposts sometimes too. I'm exactly like you. I only post polishes I choose to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one :) Maybe I'll start a "Blast from the past" type of posts :)

      Delete
  4. It´s really nice :-) I have lots of polishes of Kiko

    xx

    International giveaway (MAC): http://envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/sorteo-mac-vuelta-al-cole-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Awww I'm jelly, I only have a few because there is no Kiko store in Slovenija

      Delete
  5. Waw, noro lepa oblika nohtov <3 Odtenek je pa tudi zelo lep:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krasan :D Imam jedan slican al nikako ga swatchat XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...