About

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Catch of the month: Avgust

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of post recently, studying got the best of me :) But at least I get to show you now how well I behaved in August, I technically only bought one nail polish. One! That happens when you spend all your free time at libraries :) The rest were either given to me by Miss Gin which she bought for me on her summer vacation  (Smart girls get more, thanks again <3) or sent from companies for reviewing (Models own).

- Essence Here's my number
- Smart girls get more 32
- Smart girls get more 64
- Smart girls get more 122
- Smart girls get more 161
 


- Models own  Artstix Nail beads Neon pink fizz
- Models own Artstix Duo polish Bible


I think I did great :) But don't worry, I rewarded myself after the exams with a big online purchase. I also broke a nail really bad, so my long pointy nails are gone for now :( I still have some old swatches which I will post and then you'll be seeing my shorties again :)

Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Si pa res pridna, glede na tvoje običajne 'ulove' :D

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, verjetno ni naključje, da se odpiralni čas DM-ov in Mullerja ujema z odpiralnim časom knjižnic :)

      Delete
  2. Ta mesec si bila pa pridna. :) Zadnji Smart Girls lak mi je prečudovit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Meni je tudi zanimiva barva, nekje med neon rumeno in neon zeleno <3

      Delete
  3. Bahh I am an enabler - is that good or bad? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tudi jaz imam nov Essence lak in je super! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sem ga že sprobala in je res čudovit <3

      Delete
  5. U, tale Models own duo izgleda čudovito. Komaj čakam swatche :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Tale duo je že bil poswatchan v agvustu ;)

      Delete
  6. I love all the bright Smart Girls Get More polish shades - and the cute little bottles too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too :) And i totally agree with you on the bottles <3

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...