Exam time nail art

09:15

Hello!

Whenever exams start rolling up I get super into nail art. Surprise surprise :) And I usually forget how hard it is being awesome at it :),

This time I went for some tape mani and rhinestones. For the base I used OPI Koala bear-y (one of my favourites <3) and then did the triangles with the help of scotch tape. I used Catrice Poison me poison you. I added rhinestones and a thick coat of topcoat. BTW Essence Nail art topcoat is really good with keeping chunky nail art particles in their place. This mani still looked good on the second day. Then I went swimming with it and it just peeled off :) 

I also broke a piece of my nail at the pool  cause I'm a showoff and I tried demonstrating pull ups to my BF (which I obviously can't do, not on land not in the pool with the help of buoyant force). So stay tuned for my next post and a new nail shape, which probably won't be loved by everyone :)






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. kakšen lep Opi =) tudi sicer lepa kombinacija lakov, nice nail art =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam, eden mojih najljubših. Hvala za lep komentar :)

      Delete
  2. Mislm, da se vsem med izpitnim obdobjem kr vse da:D Js sm tut nail art delala pa mora bit že res neki posebnega, da se ga spravim nrdit :D
    Super manikura!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe jaz se še pospravljat spravim med izpitnim obdobjem :) Hvala :)

      Delete
  3. Your nails look soo great, I love this manicure ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...