About

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summertime gradient

Hello!

I usually don't do gradients but when I do, I pick colors that are too similar for my camera to tell them apart. You're welcome :)
For the base I used Essence Off to Miami!, gorgeous bright coral which I love but my camera always freaks out with shades like this. Application was not the best, the polish is pretty thick yet still sheer. I believe it took two to three coats, depends on the nail because the polish is streaky and isn't self leveling. Then I used a kitchen sponge and sponged some Essence Naughty and pink! on the tips. The gradient was more noticeable in real life, I think the coral base was messing up my camera too much so it just gave up and was like fuck it, I'll make every color look the same.
Gradients are really easy and fun so I will do it again in the future, just with a bit more contrasting colors.







Thanks for stopping by**

18 comments:

  1. I can just make it out and I like the colour transition because it's so gradual - I'd imagine it looks very effective in real life though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was but it's ok, next time I'll try with different colors :) Thank you for the comment

      Delete
  2. Čudovito!! Moram spet kšn gradient narest, res mi je to ena lepših manikur. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, naredi pa obvezno pokaži :) Un tvoj je bil ful lep, rdeče roza

      Delete
  3. meni su ovakvi gradijenti najbolji, super manikura :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men je pa tole všeč (itak mi je gradient dbest), ravno ker sta si dovolj podobni barvi; 1x sem probala z zeleno & vijolično - mnjah, ne, ne priporočam :D Ful boljša mi je bila rumeno-oranžna verzija.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe sem ziher, da sta tudi zelena pa vijolična zgledali super :)

      Delete
  5. jep, tega mam pa tudi jaz! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super odtenek za poletje ane :D

      Delete
  6. Super gradient, pri meni po potrebno še veliiiko vaje, da bom dobila tak rezultat. :)

    moj blog: http://pink-blescica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Ti samo vadi pa bo šlo

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...