About

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Golden rose Jolly jewels 107

Hello!

How is everybody? This is my last "old" post, photos I took before my nail broke and it got better so you can expect new and regular posts from now on :) That makes me really happy and I even included damage photos at the end of this post.
I was craving swimming lately and this polish is perfect cause it reminds me of the sea.
This is Golden rose Jolly jewels in 107, too bad this beauty doesn't have a name. I got it from Gin from her trip to Bosnia. Jolly jewels is a really good collection, too bad it isn't available in Slovenia. They're such great quality, I love the brush and the glitters are really packed. On photos I have on one coat of 107 over a blue base (Essence Let's get lost). You could probably get it opaque in 2 to 3 coats.
In my opinion this combination of blue glitters is just perfect <3





 

My nail broke while wearing this mani, I know we all love pics like this :) Please ignore how horribly stained my nails are.



Thanks for stopping by **

10 comments:

  1. Tale lak je res izjemno lep. Gin je dobra prijateljica, od nje vedno dobiš same lepotce. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Gin je res super <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Aww my ears are burning :) I rly does look pretty and the light blue glitter is so small I haven't seen that in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know :) Yep it really is a stunner, thank you again for it <3

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty manicure :)
    I adore this polish.. so happy its part of my collection :)
    You have such lovely nails :) Mine were growing long again and of course one had to break so I had no option but to cut the rest of them :/
    Well I could have left the other ones long but I personally prefer them all to be the same length :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I prefer the same lenght too, so shortened them to the max

      Delete
  4. ovaj baš i nije bio među mojim favoritima ali na tvojim noktima krasno izgleda :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love blue glitter nails - stunning!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...