About

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Frankenpolish: By the swamp

Hello!

Just a quick post today, exams are coming and that means less time for anything, that is not school related :( It's been some time since I showed you any of my frankens. For this one I mixed yellow and shimmery glass flecked blue (I believe it was LA girls Punk). The result is shimmery green with blue flecks. It looks so swampy and dirty and I love it :) The only bad things is that it's sheer so it needed three coats.






Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. prikladno ime, u bočici izgleda baš močvarno ;)
    na noktima prekrasno izgleda <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelep je, jaz itak obožujem vse zeleno. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, se mi je kar zdelo, da ti bo všeč :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...